Japanese Language Courses
Introduction to our courses
- General course
- Newspaper Scholar Course
- Special course to go to
- Intensive course for companies
- Basic 1
- Basic 2
- Intermediate 1
- Intermediate 2
- Advanced 1
- Advanced 2
- Examination Preparation course
A special intensive course that students learn to go to a scholarship program to study abroad while working part-time newspaper delivery in Japan. Scholarships will be provided for up to two years of tuition and housing fees. I will study Japanese beginners thoroughly in 4 hours on weekdays.
An intensive course for students who want to work in Japan and want to study abroad in Japan. Students study Japanese beginners thoroughly in classes 4 to 6 hours daily on weekdays.
Courses for staff working in Japanese companies. Study Japanese according to the level of the company staff.
General Japanese Course
- Beginner 1: The most important part to ensure that you learn the basics of Japanese. We will teach how to correct pronunciation and characters, and work on kanji from an efficient learning method.
- Beginner 2: Train in a balanced manner with the four skills of reading, writing, listening and speaking to ensure that you master the basics of Japanese.
- Intermediate 1: One cushion before students who have finished their beginner’s studies go to the intermediate level. Do lots of exercises applying and using the Japanese language learned in the beginner’s class. (N4 or more)
- Intermediate 2: Gradually shift from Japanese used in daily life to academic Japanese. (For Japanese Language Proficiency Test N3 level)
- Advanced 1 and 2: Take timely reading of raw materials, conversation and short essays, etc., and strive to actively teach students to use Japanese independently.
- Examination preparation course: Examination preparation course of each level.
Please see the picture below for the curriculum of Akamonkai Yangon.
New updated course schedule for August 2019.